What drives Visa DPS?
An unwavering dedication to our clients’ success.
Welcome from Todd
Welcome to visadps.com. It’s the closest thing to being at our processing facility you’ll experience. Take your time to see, hear and learn about how Visa DPS can help you develop a payment program that’s designed to perform better than those processed elsewhere. Meet our payment processing experts—from Product Managers and Implementation Specialists to Risk Managers and Customer Service Specialists. Hear what our clients say about how they’ve partnered with Visa DPS to grow their payment programs, reduce fraud and find new pockets of opportunity. There are videos to view, case studies to read, product information to easily download, and Get Started tools to help you jumpstart your business. And with the one-of-a-kind Navigator, you can personalize the content that’s most important to you. Explore the site, enjoy the visit, and remember that when you’re ready, Visa DPS is here to help you every step of the way.
Head of Issuer Processing, Visa DPS
If you win, we win. And that drives us, our goals, our prioritization, our partnerships– each and every day. We’re dedicated to deliver on our vision that programs processed by Visa DPS perform better than those processed elsewhere.
How can we stand behind such a lofty goal? We’ll let the numbers speak for themselves:
- Debit usage rates are 30% higher when processed by Visa DPS1 and prepaid usage rates are 24% higher2
- Visa DPS debit clients using our Managed Real–Time service experience 42% less fraud than the network average3
- For over 6,000 SLAs that we track and monitor, we met or exceeded performance targets 99.55% of the time4
What does this mean to you? At Visa DPS, we’ll look for ways to help reduce your costs, increase your revenue, uncover new efficiencies, get you to market quickly, enhance your cardholders’ satisfaction, navigate a difficult regulatory environment, and be on the forefront of innovation. It’s about results. Your results.
- 1 Visa Data Manager and VisaNet, Business Year 2013 data.
- 2 Visa Data Manager and VisaNet, Calendar Year 2013, 3rd Quarter.
- 3 Visa Data Manager fraud and sales volume by month for DPS clients vs. Visa US Debit Fraud Performance Benchmarking Quarterly Report, Fiscal Year 2013.
- 4 Visa Global Operations, Calendar Year 2013.
Visa DPS is in a unique position to focus on your results. Not only because our relationship with our clients goes beyond just being an issuer processor, but we think about our investments and relationships differently than our competitors. The “win-win” philosophy can only come to life with intense focus on our Mission, the underpinnings of which are:
- Operational Excellence: Nothing else matters without it. We invest in the people, processes, tools and technology to support your business now and in the future.
- Flexibility, Efficiency and Control: Pressure on economics, complexity of technology and a rapidly changing regulatory environment drive us to be nimble on your behalf.
- Fraud Reduction: When isn’t managing fraud a top priority for you? That’s why it also is for us, and why we make significant investments in tools to help balance cardholder satisfaction and risk mitigation.
- Actionable Data: This is where the rubber meets the road. We’ll help you discover pockets of opportunity with data, tools, and people to convert those opportunities into real results.
- Solutions and Enablement: We act as an extension of your team by investing in new solutions and enabling seamless integration of Visa services so you can focus on what you do best.
What does all this mean? As your processor, Visa DPS will work with you to help deliver programs that perform better than those processed elsewhere.